Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Teagan's first recital

Teagan has loved taking her first year of ballet this year, and it has made my heart so happy too! They offered ballet at her school where they would walk them over and get them dressed, all I had to do was pick her up an hour later. But I just couldn't do it. I wanted to be the one to get her dressed and take her to and from ballet every day...even if it meant more work for me. So we opted for a non school day at a different church. We loved her teacher and her ballet friends! And it was exactly like the days I dreamed of when I found out I was having a girl! 
Dress rehearsal! 
(confession: I teared up during the rehearsal)
...and the big day! 
Teagan, you did so good! I can't wait to rewatch the video when we get it in. You really paid attention to your teacher and showed some good dance moves. We loved every minute of it. 
...and since it was Mothers' Day weekend, Patrick sent all the moms and the ballerina for a manicure/pedicure after lunch. :) 

We have princess ballet camp coming up in a couple of weeks! 


No comments:

Post a Comment