Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Trip to the barn

2 weekends ago, we headed to the barn where my aunt keeps her two horses. She's been wanting to take Teagan out there, and we finally found a warm enough weekend to go. Teagan wasn't scared of the horses-just respectful of their size. She even had a little short ride bare back. We really enjoyed our afternoon with my aunt and uncle and then dinner back at the house that night. And anyone that has been able to experience Papa G's cooking knows that it is the best. Here are some pics from the fun.






 And right after this picture was taken, we spotted you getting down on the ground to try and eat the grass too. Oh, I wish I wouldn't have stopped you and snapped another picture instead.

I'm sure there will be many more trips to the barn with your Grammy Pam in the future!


1 comment:

  1. Sweet girl and her little bob! She is just looking so grown up! What a fun little outing!

    ReplyDelete