Wednesday, September 9, 2015

First day of school!

Teagan Leigh, we just dropped you off for your first day of school. You did great and were so excited. You told us the thing you looked most forward to was making friends. I think you were also pretty excited to play with the computer that they had in the room.

I was doing just fine until we started walking through those hallways, and then I was fighting back the tears. I blinked and you were in the room already seated and playing with a toy. As your dad and I walked away, we both were having a hard time keeping it together. But for you, there seemed to be nothing but excitement.

I pray that as you start your school career you will continue to fall in love with learning {not to mention that you will feel safe, loved, and confident in who God created you to be}. I can't wait to hear all about your day! I love you my sweet girl.

Mrs. Debbie and Mrs. Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment