Wednesday, June 10, 2015

#dredays2015 Week 21 & 22

Week 21

 Day 142: Packed up my classroom and turned in my keys today. Mountain Park & the precious people I got to work with will forever hold a special place in my heart. So thankful for my years spent there. 
{This is Janna who I co-taught with last year and this year before Reynolds was born.}
 Never known teaching without this sweet friend by my side!
I took this same picture when I drove by the school the first time when I was offered the job. As I was passing by on this day, memories of that day came flooding back. I knew the second that I first walked down those halls to meet the people that I might work with, that it was the right fit. 
Day 143: My family came to the lake for the day. We spent the day at the pool and then ended the day with a walk to check out what will soon be the family room! Love that our families like hanging out together! 
playing at the lot
evening walk on the golf course as this guys caddy 
Day 144: Goooooodness, I love this girl!  {and everything about this picture-the smile, the goggles, the t-shirt to cover her sunburn.} So lucky I get to be her mama!
 Day 145: Happy Memorial Day! Thankful for this family of mine. thinking today of those {and their families} that paid the ultimate sacrifice for our freedom. Home of the free, because of the brave.
Day 146: "I alllll ready mommy!" I hope she never loses her crinkle nosed smile or her fashion sense. ;)
Day 147: Playdate with sweet Millie Belle and Andrea!
 Day 148: All four looking AND smiling...this might be a first!

Week 22

Day 149: Someone loves being a helper! ...and that practice she got when she tried brushing his teeth when he was only 3 weeks old has finally paid off.
Day 150: Reynolds wasn't impressed with the water slide {maybe because it set the record for slowest ride down} but the rest of us had a blast!
Day 151: Dedication Sunday! Thankful for the gift that it is to be called their parents, the challenge to daily show Christ to them, and for God's love and grace along the way.

Day 152: Pool day with these cuties!
Day 153: Taco Tuesday is even more fun with friends!
Day 154: Walk, picnic, & park with some favorites!
Day 155: These are the days of summer. {Dunwoody Food Truck Thursdays}


No comments:

Post a Comment