Sunday, February 10, 2013

happy 30th!

Happy birthday to the most wonderful husband & father...and my best friend. Patrick turned 30 on Saturday. I could spend a long time write ooey-gooey gushy stuff about how wonderful he is and how much I love him, but I'll save that for him. He is quite the low key guy, happiest with a calm night at home...so that's exactly how we celebrated. His parents came in town to help celebrate. We enjoyed some time by the river, frozen yogurt, and the traditional birthday dinner since I've known him-crab cake sandwiches, sweet potato fries, and a caesar salad. Patrick also enjoyed a good butt-kickin playing tennis with his oh, so talented dad. Today followed with a celebratory breakfast at the Flying Biscuit, but who am I kidding-we celebrate every Sunday with that breakfast. :)

sweet girl passed out from all the fun 
 option 1-P talking
 option 2-Pappy not looking
 love.this.man.
 my bestie :) 

 my handsome hubs
he might be 30, but he is still a kid at heart. so much fun. :)
Teagan wanted in on the frozen yogurt...she was a really big fan! We might have a problem. 
 birthday boy's dinner of choice


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Patrick!! What a perfect celebratory weekend. Love the model-esq shot of him that looks like he was caught mid-walk... quite hilarious that it appears as if he's giving his best serious model pose. ha! And oh boy Teagan now knows she loves yogurt- it was only a matter of time with the way you two love your yogurt places! ;)

    Glad it was a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete